Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Cross Stitch ATC's 1 & 8



In the continuation of the Cross Stitch ATC Number Series, here is #1 and #8. I got a better idea this round and am loving how they turned out. It was so hard to part from these. However, I will be receiving ones from my partner soon and can't wait to see them.

They were stitched on light blue aida cloth using DMC floss #825, #B5200, #725. Glued to white cardstock and cardboard, with some embellishments added.

Title: Cross Stitch ATC #1
Date: November 16, 2015
Charts:
The World of Cross Sitching Magazine: Issue 201 (Pages 58, 60)

Title: Cross Stitch ATC #8
Date: November 16, 2015
Charts:
Number 8: The World of Cross Sitching Magazine: Issue 201 (Page 58)

These ATC's are my November 2015 Check-in for the Smalls SAL at the Stitching Lotus. If you would like to visit the other participants, Click Here.

Don't forget to check back next month
for numbers 2 and 7 in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!