Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Fourth of July ATC

I absolutely love the American flag. It's very beautiful. For this swap I took some striped and star printed scrapbook paper and turned them into a flag. Of course I had to make some modifications. With the grey and white striped paper I colored the stripes red and white with colored pencils. I added more stars with a white gelly pen to the blue and white star printed paper. To make it old looking, I crumpled the assembled flag, glued it onto some cardboard, rubbed black stamp ink everywhere, and sealed it with gloss medium.

Title: 4th of July
Date: June 22, 2015
Swap: USAPC 4Th of July ATC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!