Thursday, January 7, 2016

New ACEO's on ETSY and EBAY

I added some new ACEO's on my Ebay and Etsy shops.

The first two were made and listed on Ebay for a group I am part of on Facebook. It's a Theme Week Contest and the theme was "Winter". These were my interpretations of winter. If they don't sell here, they will be listed on Etsy.

Title: Zen Doodle Winter Owl
Date: December 30, 2015
Ebay Auction

Title: Taste of Winter
Date: December 30, 2015
Ebay Auction

The third ACEO below is one I listed just for fun.


Title: Zen Doodle Song Bird
Date: December 30, 2015
Ebay Auction

The fourth one is listed on Etsy and is one of my absolute favorites. I looked a photo of a toddler bowing in her new tutu and went from there.

Title: A Bow to Beauty
Date: January 3, 2016
Etsy Listing
Inspired by: littlecraftsnthings Candy Cane Tutu Dress

Thanks for stopping and and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!