Thursday, October 1, 2015

Halloween ATC's

There are two swaps that went hand-in-hand with each other because of the Halloween theme and that they were in the same group. Here are my Halloween ATC's. 

I absolutely love Black Cats. I had one for 13 years named Mr. Bip. Can't wait to get another one in the next few years. And of course.... I love to draw pumpkins as you can tell by this blog. lol

Title: Peek-a-"BOO"
Date: September 29, 2015
Medium: Mixed Media --- Colored Pencils,
Watercolors, Ink Pen (White), Glitter, Stamp Ink
Swap: EASU: Halloween (Black Cat) ATC
Remember Zen Doodle Jack? Well, I did some modifications and added some glitter and lines. What do you think? He is on his way to a new home.


Title: Zen Doodle Jack (Modified)
Date: October 1, 2015
Medium: Mixed Media --- Watercolors, Ink Pens, Glitter, Stamp Ink
SwapEASU: Halloween (Pumpkin) ATC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!