Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Lots of ATC Swaps

I'm way behind in posting my ATC's, so here ya go in one swoop. Hope you get inspired!


Title: Birds on a Walk
Date: September 17, 2015
Medium: Mixed Media: Watercolor, Ink Pen, Stamp, etc.
Swap: EASU: Mixed Media ATC w/ a Bird

Here is a closer look at the detail...



Title: Autumn Leaf
Date: September 17, 2015
Medium: Mixed Media: Watercolor, Colored Pencil, Ink Pen, Stamp Ink       
SwapUSA ATC SWAPS: Fall Themed ATC

Here is a closer look at the detail...



Next month is my birthday,... So I joined a Birthday swap for my month. My partner ended up having the same birthday as me. How lucky is that. Curly Sue is what I sent her, along with a pair of earrings and a package of Peanut M&M's.

Title: Curly Sue
Date: September 4, 2015
Medium: Watercolor and Ink Pen (Zen Doodle)       
SwapCalling All Libras (Sept 23 to Oct 22)
Inspired By: Summertime, and the weather is fine... by Maicen
These last two are for a swap that involved sending your own ATC's and/or ones that others have sent you that do not belong in your collection anymore. So, I sent 2 of mine out of 10 total.

Title: Doodle Dress
Date: September 17, 2015
Medium: Watercolor and Ink Pen (Zen Doodle)      
SwapSwap Yours Or Mine #19

Title: Galaxy Gazing
Date: September 17, 2015
Medium: Watercolor and Ink Pen      
SwapSwap Yours Or Mine #19





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!