Monday, August 10, 2015

Zen Doodle Birthday Card and ACEO

I've been dabbling in the art of Zen Doodling since May. Here are the latest artworks of my drawings, which are a birthday gift for a family friend.

Title: Doodle Bird
Date: August 8, 2015
Type: ACEO
Medium: Ink Pen and Watercolor
Inspired by the book, "Zen Doodle: Tons of Tangles"
by Tonia Jenny & Amy Jones

The Doodle Bird was derived from the book, "Zen Doodle: Tons of Tangles" as a base but with my own designs. It was drawn on 140# watercolor paper and painted with watercolors.

Title: Doodle Sun
Date: August 8, 2015
Type: Birthday Card
Medium: Ink Pen and Colored Pencils
Inspired by the book, "Zen Doodlingby Carolyn Scrace
Also Inspired by: Deb Prewitt


The face of the Doodle Sun greeting card was derived from the book, "Zen Zoodling". Some of the doodles were derived from Deb Prewitt' s blog Life of Deb. Adding them all together made a design of my own. It was drawn on a pre-made blank greeting card and colored with colored pencils. All in all, it turned out beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!