Sunday, August 9, 2015

Watercolor & Salt Gifts



I made these for my friend's birthday last month using the watercolor and salt technique. This technique always have different results and fascinating to watch. Here is a How-To link... Picklebums -- Experimenting with Water Colours.


Title: ? (Canvas Art)
Date: July 29, 2015
Medium: Mixed Media
Inspired by: Night Sketching by paperfashion

This woman is a watercolor on canvas art using the technique in the tutorial posted last month with a little salt and glitter to make it stand out more... Click here.

Title: Sunflower Bookmark
Date: July 29, 2015
Medium: Watercolor & Salt

This is a bookmark I made with one of my own drawings of a sunflower. If you look closely, you can see what the salt did is several areas of the bookmark. This one is my favorite.

Title: Kitty Magnet
Date: July 29, 2015
Medium: Watercolor & Salt

I placed this painting in a magnet frame and it turned out great. You can see it in its frame in the group photo above.

That is it for now... Hope you got inspired to try for yourself. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!