Friday, August 21, 2015

Round Robin #30

Here is the latest update from the most recent Round Robin. A fun twist to the primitive motifs by using the DMC colors 335 (Pink), 209 (Lilac), 725 (Yellow), and 369 (Green). Normally, I've only seen one or 2 colors used in these projects.

Round Robin #30

Source: Marjorie Massey | Under the Tree Collection
Title Quaker Way 1
DMC Colors Used: #335 (Rooster), #369 (Grass)
Date Completed My Section: August 17, 2015
Theme: Bright Pastel Quaker Motifs

In each package sent to the next stitcher, we always add something extra for the stitcher to keep for themselves. This ACEO is what I added.

Title: Sunflower Field
Date: August 17, 2015
Medium: Watercolor
Type: ACEO
Until next time, Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!