Wednesday, June 3, 2015

"PEACE"

It is very hard to draw or paint people faces. I've practiced many times without success in most cases. With this ACEO painting, I decided on a side view with eyes closed. It eliminates most of the challenging areas that some get stuck on. As I was painting her, I was aiming for a Native American teenage girl. Upon completion, it was noticeable that she not only looked Native American, She looked like a few other nationalities. So it came clear to me, that the title should be "Peace" because no matter what nationality we are, we are still people who live together in this world.

Title: Peace
Date: April 2, 2015
Medium: Watercolor
Type: ACEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!