Thursday, October 2, 2014

My ACEO Theme Week - October Listings

It's a new month, so there is a new contest that started up in the Facebook group I'm a member of. The theme for the October ACEO Theme Week contest is "Monsters". So, I decided to make some cute monsters and these are what I came up with.

Title: Mud Monster
Date: October 1, 2014
Inspired by my little girl who loves to go puddle jumping, even in the mud.

Title: Water Monster
Date: October 1, 2014

Title: Ballerina Monster
Date: October 1, 2014
Inspired by my little girl who loves ballet.


Title: The Pumpkin Monster Gang
Date: October 1, 2014
Inspired by a Pinterst Image.

If you are curious about all the listings of each contestant, just type in ACEO TW OCT in the search bar on ebay or just Click Here....

Hope you enjoyed all my "Monster" ACEO's... Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!