Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Handmade Birthday ~ OCTOBER



It's my birthday this week, so I joined A Handmade Birthday swap for the month of October. I had so much fun making things for my partner (whom shares a same birthday as me).

Here is what I made for her:

Cross Stitch Bookworm Bookmark

Source: Cross Quick - Premier Issue (pages 26-27)
Fabric: 16ct Aida Cloth - Tie Dyed Purple | Purple Felt for Backing
Date Completed: September 29, 2014
Birthday Card (Outside)

Materials: Cardstock, Scrapbook Paper, Sharpie, Marker, Cricut Machine,
Xyron Glue Stick, X-ACTO Corner Rounder Punch

Birthday Card (Inside)

Quote Source: 200 Happy Birthday Wishes from Wish Quotes

Envelope for Birthday Card

Materials: Scrapbook Paper, Martha Stewart Scoring Board,
X-ACTO Corner Rounder Punch
Handmade Envelopes

Variety of envelopes using Martha Stewart's Scoring Board.
Update: I contacted my swap partner if she ever received the package I sent her and she didn't. So I made another set and resent it. I am so upset that the first one never arrived. Because of this, I sent this one Priority Mail.

Date: October 22, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!