Friday, July 11, 2014

I'm On Creativity Mode

This new technique has gotten my creativity mode going. I made more Art Trading Cards (ATC's) using the Crayon Resist technique. I used the following supplies to create these fun cards.

  • Watercolor Paper
  • Cardboard (Cereal Box)
  • Scrapbook Paper
  • Stamps
  • Ink Pads
  • White Crayon
  • Watercolors
  • Paintbrush
  • Gloss Medium
  • Salt (Only used on the Starlight ATC)
  • Glitter (Only used on the Starlight ATC) 

Title: Spring Dance
Date: July 8, 2014

Title: Starlight
Date: July 8, 2014
Swap: Blue ATC ~ USA

Title: Sun-Rays
DateJuly 9, 2014
Swap: Blue ATC ~ USA


Now I have to find myself a new technique to try and mix with what I do. The next post will be a Show and Tell of the new technique. So... be on a lookout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!