Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Round Robin #20

Look at what came back my way again..... Yep... the Motif project. I couldn't control myself when it came to stitching this one again. The previous stitcher did the same. And guess what?! I sent it back to the previous stitcher again. I wonder if I'll get it back next month. That would be funny.

In this round, I stitched the Butterfly, the Tree the the Right, 2 Hearts, 1 Small Star.

Round Robin #20

Source: Printout from original stitcher
Section Stitched: Motifs... Butterfly, 2 Small Hearts, Small Star, Tree on Right
Date Completed my Section: April 6, 2s014
Theme: Motifs using DMC 3362
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!