Monday, September 23, 2013

September IHSW

Happy Autumn!

Missed blogging all summer. Been busy with the kids. School has started and is full swing. A little more time to craft and blog about it. So be on a lookout for more postings to come. For now, I have a September IHSW update to show you. It's connected to a Round Robin cross stitch group that I'm part of. Started working on this project on Friday and this is what I have stitched thus far.


September IHSW Update
Source: 365 Christmas Designs by Kooler Design Studio (Page 117,150)
Title: Deck the Halls
Date: September 23, 2013

I will post more about this project when it is completed. Please stop by often to check it out. Thanks for stopping by to read my blog and don't forget to leave me comment before you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!