Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Round Robin Sampler #11

I joined yet another Round Robin Sampler swap. I had to stitch a whole new sampler for this one because the last one that was sent to me will be completed by me and sent to the original stitcher. I'm almost completed with that one. Had a few issues with it that needs attention before sending it off. I'll post when completed. The one this post is about was just sent to the Netherlands for a second sampler to be stitched on it. Here is what it looked like before sending it off.


Swap-Bot Round Robin #11


Source: Donna Kooler's 555 Timeless Cross Stitch Patterns
(Page 30)
Title: Gone South
Date Started: May 1, 2013
Date Completed my Section: May 4, 2013
Theme: Winter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!