Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Round Robin Sampler #10 Update

As mentioned in previous posts, I recieved a cross stitch project for the Round Robin Sampler #10 swap back in April. It was started at the beginning of this month and completed a couple weeks ago. I decided to wait to send it back for because it needed mending. While doing that, I joined the swap, Round Robin Sampler - Send Them Home. This has given me the opportunity to send it back with a special purpose in mind.


Round Robin #10               


Source: Donna Kooler's 555 Timeless Cross Stitch Patterns
(Page 83)
Title: Summer Butterfly
Date Started: May 4, 2013
Date Completed my Section: May 14, 2013
Theme: Anything That Makes You Happy

I can't wait for future Round Robin swaps. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!