Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Round Robin Sampler #10

I joined a very fun cross stitching group swap that I truely enjoy. We basically stitch on a piece of stitching fabric and pass it along to the next stitcher. When the piece is finally completed, it is sent back to the original stitcher. You can read more about it here.

I created a brand new piece because I just started this group, so here is what I did so far.



Swap-Bot ~ Round Robin #10


Source: Stoney Creek Cross Stitch Magazine
(Volume 3, Number 3, Page 25)
Title: I Love Mom
Date Started: April 2, 2013
Date Completed my Section: April 12, 2013
Theme: Pets

I can't wait to see the finished piece months from now. The one that was sent to me is almost completed. I get to stitch the last sampler and send it back to the original stitcher. I'll post photos of that one in the near future.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day. Please don't forget to post me a comment. :)

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!