Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Collage on Canvas - Year 2008

In 2008 I created my first Collage on Canvas artwork. Been a long time since I made these and have been collecting supplies recently to make more.

Supplies used then were
  • 5"x7" Flat Canvas
  • Tissue Paper
  • Mod Podge
  • Tacky Glue
  • Watercolors
  • Vintage Postcards
  • Vintage Paper Dolls
  • Scrapbooking Paper
  • Scrapbooking Stickers
  • Cardstock
  • My Personal Drawings
  • Gloss Medium
  • Pearl Finish
Here are some photos from 2008:


Title: Keep Life Simple 

Title: Feelin' Feline

Title: Catitude

Title: Harvest Time

Title: Dolly Dingle in the Land of the Cherry Blossom


2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love your work, even though it's been a few years since you have done these collages I am sure it will come back to you in no time. I look forward to seeing your new works of art.

    Liz

    S-B Quick Follow my Blog #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely; you obviously have such a creative streak! Just about to follow along your blog so i can't wait to see what else you're up to. :)

    Smokeandmirrors from the Quick follow my blog #2 swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. If you like my blog, please follow me. Thank you and have a wonderful day!